Outside Food & Beverage
Effective March 1st, 2018:
Tippy Creek Winery is no longer allowing outside food or beverages on our premises due to increased issues. This also means gifts that contain alcohol (other than TCW wine) cannot be brought into the winery as presents or for gift exchanges. We understand this is not ideal, but hope you can understand that this is a liability to our licenses and we want to be able to continue to serve you in the future. Tippy Creek Winery does offer meat/cheese trays available for purchase and we are working to make sure we have a diverse food truck offering. This does not apply to private party rentals except for outside alcohol. If you have any specific questions, please direct them to [email protected] or via messenger through Facebook. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, we appreciate your business and are blessed to serve you!
Groups of 8-15 may come any day or time. We do not have a specific area for groups, they will be treated just as all others and may get a flight as bar is open.
- Saturdays Groups of 16-30 may only come at 11:15 or 11:30 please call to get your special before hours spot (all flights prepaid/no refunds)
- We do not take groups over 15 during the day
- No outside food or beverage permitted
- We will not serve people who are VISIBLY intoxicated
Tippy Creek Winery is a popular location for photography. We encourage our visitors to photograph our beautiful farm and their experiences. Recreational novice photography is allowed in areas open to the public. On occasion, guests wish to use our beautiful setting as the backdrop for professionally produced photography. While we try to extend every consideration to individuals and groups wishing to photograph at Tippy Creek; professional photography must not interfere with normal operations or compromise the safety of our visitors, the quality of our farm, structures and other infrastructure. Please remember, this is private property. Commercial and professional photographers and their clients are permitted on our farm under the following guidelines:
Tippy Creek Winery considers portraiture by a professional photographer to be professional photography, even if income is not derived. This includes, but is not limited to, engagement, bridal, wedding, senior pictures, birthday, and family photography sessions conducted by a professional photographer.
Professional photography requires approval, must be scheduled in advance, and comply with our photography policy. Professional fees may apply. Click HERE to submit a request. or phone (574) 453-9003 and ask for Lindsey Parker.
Professional Photography Policy
Because we are a privately owned working farm and to ensure the safety of all of our guests and employees, professional photography is allowed at our establishment under the following guidelines only:
- Photography sessions must be scheduled; black-out dates may apply.
- Sessions are ONLY allowed from 10 am – 5 pm.
- Photographers must check in on arrival to obtain photography credentials.
- Lanyard with Photographer name, date and session time
- Lanyard must be visible and available during entire session
- Lanyard must be returned when session is completed
- Photography is not allowed in retail areas.
- Please do not move, alter, or draw on any structures/property.
- Flow of visitors along driveways and pathways must not be blocked at any time
Commercial photography is defined as any photography produced for publication or promotional use. Tippy Creek Winery specifically reserves all rights for photographic reproduction of Tippy Creek Winery.
Tippy Creek Winery reserves the right to license vendors, collect royalties, and initiate fees or otherwise control use of Tippy Creek Winery. Tippy Creek Winery reserves the right to approve final content for anything in which Tippy Creek Winery or it’s properties will appear, either by name or by visual representation.
Commercial photography requires approval. Click here to submit a request. Or call (574) 453-9003 and ask for Lindsey Parker.